Last two (2) years Tax Returns
NOTE: In addition to their own W2's or 1099's, Self-employed individuals are required to submit their company's last two (2) years Tax Returns. Their company(s) must be at least two (2) years old.
1. Most recent 2-months bank statements (checking, savings, 401k, etc)
i. All pages
ii. Front and Back
iii. Showing Bank’s name
iv. Showing account number
v. Showing Applicant’s name and address
PLEASE NOTE: FundMyHome.org provides assistance to ALL Mortgage Approved Home-buyers even when they have more than adequate Liquid Assets deposited in their Bank Accounts. Nevertheless, to issue bank approvals, our preferred lenders will want to confirm that our Home-buyers have adequate Liquid Assets left in their accounts after closing; with that said, WE WANT BANK APPROVALS,
So please DO NOT HIDE your liquid assets from us thinking that we won't help you. We will always help you. So Please upload ALL YOUR BANK STATEMENTS to demonstrate your financial stability and avoid our banks from denying your loan.
1. State Issued Picture ID
2. Social Security Card
3. Green Card (when applicable)
4. Work Permit (when applicable)
1. Number of people that will live in your New Home
2. Their Names,
3. Your Relationship with them
4. Yearly Income of each household member
1. Divorce Decrees are necessary to evaluate Income and/or Liabilities from Child Support and Alimony
2. Detailed Explanation of what you're trying to achieve (location, type of home, closing date, etc)
3. Contact information and best time to call (cell phone, work, email)
4. Application Checklist
Please be sure that all documents are legible, complete and in good sequence and order.
**Screenshots or photographs of (documents, letters, bank statements, tax returns, W2's, pay-stubs, etc.) are unacceptable to all banks.
**Each particular Document that you up-load must be individually labeled and have all of its pages in proper sequence.
**Each Document must be uploaded separately; Do not up-load one single document containing all of your supportive documentation.
**All Documents must be Delivered through our Document Up-loader. FundMyHome.org does not accept Physical Mail.
**Upon receipt of your application and supportive documentation, FundMyHome.org will process and respond to you within 5-7 days.